– Hi, I’m Rie, I’m a Tasty producer in LA. Today, I’m going to be showing you how to make most mesmerizing Japanese dessert. Japanese
– Are you vegan? Good. (classical music) – I don’t think I’ve ever touched a single vegan food in my life, except like by accident.
– [Both] Once again, we have gotten high beforehand. – Yeah, I’m literally starving. – An irresponsible hunger, probably. – I am pretty high and
– I mean you can’t call that a baguette, really, or you would be jailed in France. (playful guitar strumming) My name is Gus Reckel.
More flour!? I’m going rogue. It smells like pizza. Is it poison if I just eat like this? When do you put the yeast in,
– Red Lobster has the best bread. – It’s all about Red Lobster – My mom’s bread is the best. – Outback Steakhouse. – It
– This season is all daddy. – What a confusing blend of flavors. – The Try Guys are back in the test kitchen for Without