– I mean you can’t call that a baguette, really, or you would be jailed in France. (playful guitar strumming) My name is Gus Reckel.
– I’m visiting New York City right now from L.A. and I’m staying with a few of my friends and I decided that what’s better
♪ I just want desserts ♪ ♪ Some Japanese desserts ♪ ♪ And everybody know ♪ ♪ I eat it when I sleep ♪ (upbeat
(screaming) – We’re gonna take every flavor of cake mix and we’re gonna make it into one giant cake. You’re Dr. Frankencake. And the cake
– Hi guys, it’s Inga. (upbeat music) – Hi, I’m Adrienne Borlongan, I’m on of the co-founders of Wanderlust Creamery. We’re an artisanal ice cream
– Um… (laughing) (upbeat jazz music – I love dark chocolate. Chocolate makes me happy, man. It gets me through some stressful days. It’s sweet.
– This week I’m joined by Evelyn because this week it is– – Chocolate! – Chocolate. – Who doesn’t like chocolate? – Yeah, who doesn’t