The benefits of using baking soda in the mouth,
and a simple recipe for teeth whitening at home. 1. Nowadays there are many products available
to whiten the teeth and clean the mouth however many of these contain harmful chemicals and
additives. 2. Baking soda has been used since ancient
times as a natural remedy for all kinds of health problems.
3. It is known for its anti-bacterial properties. This can help to clear tartar from the teeth
and destroy plaque. 4. It is also a mild natural bleach which
will whiten the teeth when used as a mouthwash, or added to toothpaste.
5. Hydrogen peroxide is also a natural liquid which can be purchased easily online. This
helps to whiten the teeth more quickly and can be used with today’s recipe.
6. The following recipe should be used twice per week for the best results. You Will Need 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
½ Teaspoon Salt 250ml of Hydrogen Peroxide (3 Percent Solution)
250ml Warm Water Toothpicks
Toothbrush Method: Firstly mix the baking soda and salt with
a drop of warm water. Dip your toothbrush in this and brush the teeth well for 3 minutes.
Be sure to brush each and every tooth. Next, mix the hydrogen peroxide and warm water
and use this as a mouthwash. Be sure to pull the liquid through the teeth and swish around
the mouth for 1-2 minutes and then spit this out. Do not swallow the liquid. Finally use the toothpicks to remove any remaining
plaque or tartar in the teeth as a final touch up. 7. You will soon begin to notice your teeth
becoming healthier, and whiter in no time 8. Be sure to brush your teeth at least twice
a day to maintain good oral health, and prevent cavities.
9. You can also use ground egg shells to make a slightly more abrasive toothpaste. I recommend
taking a daily multivitamin to keep the teeth strong.
10. You can also use crushed egg shell to make a slightly more abrasive toothpaste,
and be sure to take a daily supplement of vitamin K to prevent cavities.
11. To learn more about natural remedies and healthy foods, please see our other videos. Thank you very much for listening, a like
is always appreciated and remember to subscribe for more healthy videos. I wish you great
health, wealth and happiness.